Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

6 years have passed and it's still all true...

2008 in review and revamp-

Good year, Bad year.

Have discovered a few things at my ripe ol' age!

-Finding a good hairdresser is almost as important as finding a good spouse.
-If you tweeze your eyebrows everyday they always look good and you're less likely to over-tweeze.
-Tank tops. How did I ever live without them...in every color. Beautiful to wear under oversized shirts to hide muffin top.
-Lip liner is for more than lining lips. Fill in the whole lip and lipstick stays on, or just wear the lipliner filled in instead of lipstick.
-Texting isn't as hard as it looks. Learned didn't have to wait secs before moving on to the next letter. Wow!
-Learned that blogs are free.
-Learned that oldsters have discovered Facebook. Sorry kids.
-Realized that returning unwanted or deficient retail items is a right and not a character defect.
-Learned that correctly described meds can change your life.
-Learned that programs like Alanon can reshape control freaks.
-Learned that spare bedrooms that contain beds attract grown children like sugar attracts ants.
-Discovered store brands taste the same as top selling brands.
-Acknowledged that Starbucks is addictive.
-Acknowledged that like the old people of my past, now I are one and caffiene keeps me awake at night.
-Realized I talk like my mother and think like my dad. Pray for me!
-Understood that when a friend's loved one dies, it helps to continue to talk with them about it long after the loss. Knowing you remember and talking about it, makes the pain lessen.
-Learned that most people will read any thing...maybe that's why you're reading this.

Thank you and good riddance President Bush and 2008.

1 comment: