Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Five years and counting...

8:00 am

In my attempt to 'cram it all in' in one day, here's my to do list for Monday - the start of a new week, the beginning of my new discipline, the birth of my successful publishing career! Right...

TO DO:
1. laundry.
2.banking.
3.change litter box.
4. write.
5. organize writing area.
6. go to Staples. make the 39th copy of my manuscript. writing will be easier with fresh copies.
7. consider printing on both sides of paper to save trees.

5:00 pm

Accomplished 1, 2, and 3. 4, 5, 6,and 7 went to hell in a handbasket, as usual.

Too late to write now. Can't start this late in the day. Tomorrow, screw the litter box. Write, first!
See you later and remember to Read Between the Lines,
         
                                                                                          Lee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment